Angela began consulting at Medical HQ in 2011. She currently consults at;
Our dietitian Angela provides individualised nutrition advice to support her clients with their health journey. Angela has over 15 years of clinical dietetic experience in adult hospital, private practice and group educational settings.
Angela combines her kind, empathic approach and broad clinical experience to support clients with a range of health issues including diabetes, high cholesterol, swallowing problems, gastrostomy feeding, reflux or other digestive disorders, malnutrition, wound healing, liver and kidney disease and weight disorders. For weight control she uses a personalised approach and includes practical and mindful strategies to empower and motivate her clients.
- Rebates for dietitian services are available through Medicare for clients under a Chronic Disease Management Plan (previously known as Enhanced Primary Care or EPC).
- A chronic medical condition is one that has been present, or is likely to be present, for 6 months or longer.
- To qualify for this rebate, a referral is required from your GP, entitling you to 5 sessions per calendar year.
- Most private health funds offer coverage for Dietitian/Nutrition services as a component of their extras cover.
- If you are unsure of your coverage we recommend contacting your health fund to see whether you are eligible.
- Make a booking for a consultation with our dietitian Angela - she is currently offering telephone consultations.
- Doctors referral is recommended.